Friday, 8 February 2013

I am a Physical Therapist.

Hi there. so, I havent been posting lately. Cause I've been really really busy with school. It was midterms-- it still is actually, but today I choose to give myself a break. So, Last week was another week packed with exams and alas, I was feeling defeated, tired and depressed. and well, let's just say, I've had better days than the ones that I'm living right now. but, I'm not complaining. I realized that all these-the hardship, torture that we have to go through will eventually pay off. and technically, this is what I came to uni for. Education. Knowledge. and I got it but in a much bigger dosage than I expected. but you cant get everything you want right? right.

Midterms literally sucked the life out of me. I've been really really depressed and quite frankly, for a moment, I already gave up. But something changed today. Something lit the dying fire inside of me. it's this thin piece of silver. It's my name plate. I've invested so much blood, sweat, tears and even a sizeable percentage of my sanity to get this. and I've realized that if I gave up now, all the things I've invested in this course would all go to waste. to oblivion. wasted. and ultimately, my dream would not actualize.

I've spent so many nights working my ass off to get this. and when I finally saw it, my heart welled up. it was so heart warming for 3 years, I've been looking forward to actually having my own name plate, and today, I finally have one. (not sure if I cant wear it before the actually pinning and candle lighting ceremony but you get the picture). 

This week might not have been the best week of my life but it sure ended with an amazing and inspiring ending! (: 

(: x
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment