Friday, 8 February 2013

Static

It's been 5 weeks since school resumed from Christmas break and of those 39 days, 29 of those days were packed with exams. Basically, we only had Sundays off--technically. and not even those Sundays were used up for pure relaxation cause it was used to study for the exams, so yeah. basically, My days along with other PT students (3rd-5th years) were used for reading, desperately trying to absorb as much knowledge as our brains would allow. and that scenario-- 39 days filled with exams, could greatly affect you. Your personality, your confidence, your sanity! and I for one was greatly affected. I genuinely think I lost a part of myself because of it. but tonight, tonight is different. Its a free night. No exam to worry about (atleast not until monday) . Just me, my laptop, wifi and my bed. I've missed these nights; nights where I need not worry about anything other than whether or not my wifi connection is fast enough. I know this seems trivial. to you it maybe. but to me and other PT (3rd-5th yr) students, these kinds of night are huge blessings. are the nights that somehow keep us sane (well, atleast for me). These nights let us slow down a little bit. take a breath. and just enjoy the static. 

These nights are always welcomed (with arms wide open and confetti) into my schedule. They keep us --me sane. and some what, thankful. and tonight, I feel really thankful and (proud to say this) have gained back a sizeable amount of the sanity I've lost! haha

(: x
dani

P.S. Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, this course is something I want but sometimes, it just gets so hard and challenging that it really takes a toll on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment