Sunday, 20 January 2013

Must.Push.On

Sorry if my posts so far has been rants and depressing stuff. I'm just so busy with school. Like literally, i'm drowning in school work. like. every.single.freaking.day. we have an exam. even on Saturdays  :/ and honestly, I'm sick of this. sick and tired of this kind life really. I've never really admitted this to anyone, but I feel defeated. hopeless. and lost. you know when you love something, and no matter how hard or how challenging it gets, you still push on. no matter what? Well, that's how I felt about my course. emphasis on past tense there. cause right now, (I've never really admitted this to anyone or even to myself really) I feel so lost. I don't even know if I still want this anymore. I don't know. I don't really know.

all I know is I'm tired. I feel defeated and I want to have fuuun! I'm young! I should be having adventures and doing stupid things not study everyday of the freaking week. even on weekend. ugh.

As much as I want to give up right now, I cant. and I wont. I've invested too much in this course. blood, sweat and tears. and I am going to push on. I think I may need to look back and remember the reason why I chose PT (Physical/Physio Therapy) for my course. and fall in love with it again. yeah. that's what I need. 

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to our Community Based Rehabilitation Program that starts this february. It'll be in dauin (a city near the beaaaach! eeeeep!) I think that's the kind of experience I need to help me fall back in love with my course. yeah. thats it. (:

I will push on.

(: x
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment