Look at this book. like seriously. look at it. It's like 400 pages. thats our coverage for our Unit exam tomorrow. Unit. freaking. Exam. It's not even a midterm exam just a unit exam for crying out loud. this is crazyyyy. Our teacher finished discussing the whole book in one meeting. ONE. MEETING. During the lecture I was basically curling up in a ball in the back of my mind cause I could not, for the life in me, retain everything he said during the lecture and I wasnt fast enough to take down notes either. :(
The upside is... today, was one of our kind-er days. We didnt have a written exam today. atleast, thats one out of our six class days. (and yeah, we have saturday classes! which starts a 7 am. bummer.) but we did have a return demonstration which went surprisingly well. which made me feel quite fulfilled in a way.
Anyway....So I'm planning to upload maybe a mix of the songs I like to listen to when I study so yeah. Please do visit. and if ever there is anyone reading my post, comments are welcome. like srsly. COMMMMMMEEEEENT! haha.
(: x
dani

No comments:
Post a Comment