Saturday, 19 January 2013

Ramble ramble ramble.

People have this standard for the opposite sex--qualifications if I may be so bold.  for me it would be :(1)someone who smells nice--not in a perfume-y way but in a soap-y way. someone who smell like green. (I dont exactly know what smell it is. but when i do smell it, i know its green),(2) someone tall-- living in a country where men arent so generously blessed with height, and me being freakishly tall, it quite a challenge. (3) someone I can actually be myself around-- awkward and vagabond. and (4) someone with eyes that feel like home. You know, its like wherever in the world you maybe as long as you know when  you look around, you look into those eyes and feel like you're where you're supposed to be. You're home and there's no other place you'd rather be. 

okay so. I'm ramblling. I guess its cause, now adays, i feel alone most of the time. not physically. but there are just times when I look around and look at the faces surrounding me, they all look the same to me. and for some reason, I feel distant like I barely know them. i'm not really making sense right now.  I guess what I'm saying is I seriously need someone. someone who i connect with. not in a slutty, lusty type of connection. but an intellectual and emotional connection. In my 19 year of existence, there's only one person who i made this connection with and twas almost 4 years ago. and the sad thing is, that persons gone--not physically, but he changed. moved on. grew up,i guess. All i'm saying it, it sucks. it sucks. it. just. sucks. i know, i'm young and theres still boats loads of people I meet and I'm bound to find that connection with someone along the way-- how far along the way? i dont know. I guess I just have to wait. and yes, i just had to write this out cause i seriously need to vent it out somewhere cause i was seriously starting to feel like crap. and yeah. this is how i feel at the moment and thats what matters to me.

(: x
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment